1. Build on your strength-surround yourself with people who are strong where
you are weak.
a. Self management is a vital key to success in life because if you can’t manage
yourself how can you expect to manage anything or one else well?
2. Be great at one thing-what is your defining passion? What problem were you
created to solve?
3. Put it all on the line-all gain requires risk.
a. Half hearted attempts only reap halfhearted results.
4. Goal Setting-Set short and long term goals and remind yourself of them
5. Journaling-Map out your life.
a. Write it down! Make the vision plain by writing it down and keeping itbefore your eyes.