Remember The Milk functionality has been added to Google Calendar, so now you view your to do lists and junk in your Google Calendar. I already had a Milk account (which I haven’t used in months) so the setup is pretty simple, just go to the Milk blog and you’ll find a link to Google Calendar…click it and bam!
We know that many of you are managing your tasks with Remember The Milk and your events with Google Calendar, and we thought it would be very cool if we could bring the two together. This new feature adds a small task icon to the top of each day in Google Calendar — click on the icon to:
- Review your tasks for the day
- Add new tasks and edit existing ones
- Easily complete and postpone tasks
- Review your overdue tasks
- Optionally show tasks with no due date
- See where your tasks are located on a map