- Gmail adds tasks to iPhone app…Google has just announced a new way to manage your Gmail Tasks from your mobile device or your iGoogle homepage.
- To lazy to write my own review of the wholesome yummy goodness that is Dropbox so here is a link to one…Dropbox could be considered an extension of the operating system, just as Apple has tried to make the iDisk feature of the MobileMe/.Mac service. It’s fits in so well you barely notice it’s there. To me, that’s a utility.
- Yet another web app claiming that it can make our time management fetish easier…Just when I needed her most, along came Doris, a free, web-based task management app developed by Seagull Systems originally for their internal use.
- Talk about an oxymoron, a Twitter client for business…Twalala allows you to filter your twitstream by keyword or phrase, and you can temporarily silence twitterers who might be getting on your nerves and/or spamming.
- More social networking time suckage…Trigga.Me enables group based updates for twitter, facebook, friendfeed, xing, pounce, identica, plurk, plaxo, frazr, rejaw, brightkite, linkedin and some others.
- All GTD black belts have an effective weekly review, right?…Bottom line, if you don’t have a systematic and thorough approach to reviewing your work, you’ll never break free from the busy trap of thinking you need to be thinking and worrying about your work all of the time.